I stand by the Quran Alone
By Sue Sayah fb fd.
.
I am not a Quranist, I'm not a Sunni, I'm not a Shia, etc. It is forbidden to be in any sect in islam (Quran 6:159). I don't support any sect. I don't belong to any sect. I am not doing this for any political agenda. I repeat absolutely no political discussion please it has ruined islam. I am only doing it to reach spirituality.
i stand by the Quran Alone; and it Alone provides all the solutions. If you doubt my challenge,then muster all you can from all your scholars and sources,open a fresh post and lets commence.this challenge is open to all.
The quran proclaims that its complete:
1) nothing has been left out of it(6:38)
2)its verses have been perfected(11:1)
3)harbors no contradiction(4:82)
4)Contains no ambiguity(39:28)
5)it has cited all kinds of examples for our guidance(17:41, 17:89, 30:58)
6)the revelations are very clear;as such,only wicked person(s) will contend it(2:99, 22:16, 24:1)
7)it is easy to remember/understand(54:17,22,32,40)
If you truly believe the above, then i do not need to go further in proving to you why the Hadiths and/or sunnah is not part of islam. I simply cannot stand aside while a group of people promote a false representation of God, the Quran and Islam without me doing anything about it..The sincere seeker, is one who accepts truth when clearly Evident!
.
Source..
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1455379064558328&id=100002587469107
Comments
Post a Comment