THE QURAN WAS THE ONLY INSPIRATION THAT PROPHET AHMED RECEIVED
THE QURAN WAS THE ONLY INSPIRATION THAT PROPHET AHMED RECEIVED FOR PURPOSES OF GUIDANCE AND TO WARN MANKIND
.
For mankind's timeless Divine guidance, the Quran remained the only revelation that was received by the Prophet for this appointed mission. 6:19“Say: "What thing is most weighty in evidence?" Say: "GOD is witness between me and you; This Qur’an has been revealed to me by inspiration, that I may warn you and all whom it reaches. Can you possibly bear witness that besides GOD there is another GOD?" Say: "Nay! I cannot bear witness!" Say: "But in truth He is the one GOD, and I truly am innocent of your blasphemy of joining others with Him” 041:001-3"Ha Mim: A Revelation from GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
.
A Book, whereof the verses are explained in detail; a Qur’an in Arabic, for people who understand" 27:91-92"I am commanded only that I should serve the Sustained of this city, Who has made it sacred, and His are all things; and I am commanded that I should be of those who submit; And that I should recite the Quran.
.
Therefore whoever goes aright, he goes aright for his own soul, and whoever goes ' astray, then say: I am only one of the warner." 7.203-4“And when you bring not a verse for them they say: Why have you not chosen it? Say: I follow only that which is inspired in me from my Lord. This Quran is insight from your Lord, and a guidance and a mercy for a people that believe.
.
When the Quran is read, listen to it with attention, and hold your peace: that ye may receive Mercy” The above verses make it absolutely clear that the only source necessary for mankind's guidance is the Quran. A BELIEVER CANNOT INTRODUCE ANY OTHER SECONDARY SOURCE AS JUDGEMENT ALONG WITH THE QURAN 68:36-38
.
More....
Comments
Post a Comment